Deciding where you or your family members receive their orthodontic care is an important decision you have to make. You can’t make a qualified decision before you are informed of the advantages of our office.
- As a certified orthodontist, Dr. McReath had to first receive his doctorate in general dentistry just like your family dentist. After receiving his doctorate, Dr. McReath then had to complete two years of specialty training to become a specialist in orthodontics. His practice is limited specifically to orthodontics for children and adults.
- Dr. McReath has almost 20 years of experience in the specialty of orthodontics.
- Dr. McReath is a firm believer in continuing education and makes sure he is always informed and attentive to the latest advances in orthodontics. He feels that staying active in many associations and learning communities is the way to make sure all of his patients receive the best results possible.
- Dr. McReath has three offices to better serve his patients. This allows Dr. McReath to accommodate your hectic schedule and make it easier for patients to make their appointments.
- All clinical assistants are certified by the Academy of Orthodontic Assisting and individually trained by Dr. McReath to perform daily assisting tasks.
- Dr. McReath’s office has some of the best technology for his patients. Dr. McReath uses the Damon System for the best result in the fewest number of appointments and shortest treatment time. He also has hospital-level sterilization equipment for all the orthodontic instruments. He utilizes digital cameras and digital x-ray equipment for all diagnostic records.
- Dr. McReath prides himself on providing patients with the best orthodontic care in a fun and caring atmosphere. He has PlayStation consoles and TV’s available in each office’s waiting room for kids to relax and play before their appointments.
- Dr. McReath offers a rewards program to all of his patients to reward them for their cooperation during treatment.